About the Client
Our client is a major firm providing fund services.
About the Role
In the role of Financial Fund Analyst the successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and monitoring of various functions performed within the company such as the accounting, audit and investment processes. The position reports to the Fund Financial Manager and requires an experienced, motivated and professional individual who is based in the Cayman islands to fill the role.
Duties will include:
- Review of annual audited financial statements
- Monitoring and reviewing of NAVs
- Review statutory filings of fund structures
- Oversee investments portfolios to ensure compliance with investment mandates
- Liaise with various service providers as required
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA)
- Minimum of 2 years audit experience with a Big 4 audit firm, preferably in the fund industry
- Detailed understanding of funds and trusts structures
- At least 2 years accounting/administration experience in the fund and trust industry
- Experienc ein the offshore market with knowledge of Cayman regulations
This role offers a competitive salary in the range of US$73,000 to US$80,000 plus a full benefits package!
CML are the leading recruitment specialists in the Caribbean. Our office in Grand Cayman specializes in immigration and recruitment services in the financial services and legal industries, as well as IT, trust, administration and support services. For further information please visit our website (www.cmlor.com).
Residents of the Cayman Islands enjoy an unparalleled standard of living. You too can enjoy warm weather all year round, the beach only meters from your back door, and no income tax, whilst doing a great job in paradise! For further information please visit our website (www.cmlor.com) or video channel (www.cml.tv).
** NB: Only Caymanians, permanent residents or candidates with RERC will be considered for this role **
For more information on this position please contact Louise Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 1 345 949 1345 ext 115.